Community Support Fund
Baptist Health Foundation and Baptist Health System have come together to create the Community Support Fund. In line with our mission to support the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, this fund is intended to provide grant funding for non-profits who:
- Are established as 501(c)3 organizations
- Operate within at least one or more of the communities within our footprint of Jefferson, Shelby, Talladega, and Walker counties.
- Are healthcare based in their mission or services
- Faith based programs are given priority, but it is not a requirement
We do not consider grants to political organizations, sponsorships of fundraisers, or individuals.
Baptist Health Foundation has partnered with Foundant as our online grants management system. .
Our next application will open in Spring 2024 (keep checking back for the exact date) and will close August 15, 2024. If you have questions or would like to learn more, please email Alison Scott, Executive Director at Alison.Scott@bhsala.org
*Please add @grantinterface.com to your safe sender’s
list to ensure you receive all emails from the Community Support Fund.
2023 Grant Summary -
Based on the most recent Brookwood Baptist Health System’s Community Needs Assessments done in the four counties we serve, we want our funding to help address the identified areas of greatest need:
- Access to healthcare and barriers to health
- Behavioral health
- Food insecurity
- Programs aimed at education for clinical worker shortage in healthcare
But we are not limited to these areas. Talk to us about your specific program and see if we might be a good fit for you. If you have questions or would like to learn more, please email Alison Scott, Executive Director at Alison.Scott@bhsala.org
If you have questions or need further clarification, you may contact:
Alison Scott, Executive Director
Baptist Health Foundation | Alison.Scott@bhsala.org